2018 Helias Hall of Fame Nomination Criteria
Our ninth annual Helias Catholic High School Hall of Fame Induction will take place on Sunday, January 28, 2018.
The Hall of Fame Committee is asking for your help in the selection process by inviting you to nominate deserving individuals.The committee is working the integrity of the Hall of Fame as high of caliber as possible to honor the people who have gone above and beyond the call to serve Helias. We want to recognize the best.
The mission of the Hall of Fame is to foster a greater understanding of Helias Catholic High School and to lend assistance to the school both financially and personally, to awaken a greater interest in cooperation tending to aid, improve, or develop the aims established at Helias.
Qualifications for candidacy to the Helias High School Hall of Fame:
- graduated from high school at least twenty years prior to induction
- has demonstrated service and loyalty to Helias after graduation
- generally is a Helias High School graduate, but not necessarily
- has distinguished him/herself within his or her chosen field
- was an above average student in high school in academics, and/or in extra-curricular activities
- exhibits high moral standards to the credit of Helias High School
Criteria A and B are mandatory.
You may pick up nomination forms at the Helias Foundation office, Helias Catholic High School, or online.
Nominations must be received no later than Monday, October 9, 2017. Please submit your completed nominations to Mike Bruns at the following address:
1106 Swifts Hwy
Jefferson City MO 65109