Thank you for your suppport! The 2020 Golf Auction is now closed.
We will contact all winners by Wednesday, September 16, 2020 to let them know they won highest bid and that particular item.
If you have any further questions you may contact the Helias Foundation office at 573-635-3808.
- By bidding on an auction item, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bids must be in whole dollars, in increments of $10 or more.
- The winning bidder will be contacted by Helias Foundation staff to arrange payment.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full to The Helias Foundation. The Helias Foundation will gladly accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, or your check payable to the Helias Foundation.
- Following payments, you may arrange pick up your purchase with Helias Foundation staff. You must show proof of identification for items to be picked up.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is." The Helias Foundation has attempted to describe items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made online or made orally or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- When listed, the value is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- The Helias Foundation reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from The Helias Foundation, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees,the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.